How To PayThere’s a constantly evolving method of payment nowadays for online orders, and we’re no exception.When you place an order from D8 THC Shop, you have several options available to you for your convenience. We have explained these options in more detail below for you so that any clarifications can be easily found and your order shipped to you right away!Please refer to the guidelines set out here for payment options:
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express.
For a refresher on how to pay with Zelle, once you click this payment option during checkout, your order will submit but not be fully complete! Our payment email address will pop up on the order page for you to send the payment for your order. You have 48 hours to complete this payment, otherwise, your order will be canceled and not shipped. Zelle payment orders are not processed or shipped same-day unless payment is sent right away!
Once payment is sent, then the order goes to our shipping team to mail out to you. *By simply hitting Place Order does not mean that the payment has been completed when you choose Zelle. Follow this video from Zelle on how to pay using this method
* Please note that there is a payment memo on Zelle where you will need to input your Order # as well.
Zelle email: [email protected]
(We currently only accept Bitcoin & Lite Coin.) Scan the QR code when prompted to pay using Bitcoin or Lite Coin cryptocurrency for your order when you choose this payment method. Follow the various steps that appear on your screen. You have 60 minutes to complete the payment before it times out and your order canceled.
Use Apple Cash or a debit card in the Wallet app to send money in the Messages app.
On your iPhone or iPad
- Open the Messages app, then start a new conversation with [email protected]
- Tap the Apple Pay button Apple Pay icon. If you don’t see the Apple Pay button, tap App Store icon first.
- Enter the amount you want to send.
- Tap Pay, then tap the send button Send icon to review or cancel the payment.
- Confirm your payment with Face ID, Touch ID, or your passcode.
On your Apple Watch
- Open the Messages app, then tap an existing conversation
- Scroll down, then tap the Apple Pay button Apple Pay icon.
- Tap the minus sign or the plus sign to change the amount.
- Tap on the amount in the message, then you can use the Digital Crown to change the amount.
- Tap Pay, then review or cancel the payment.
- Double-click the side button.
Choose your payment method
- After you open a conversation in the Messages app, tap the Apple Pay button Apple Pay icon, then enter an amount.
- Tap Pay, then tap the send button Send icon.
- By default, your Apple Cash card is used to pay first, unless you turn off Apple Cash as the default payment method and use a debit card in Wallet instead. If you pay with Apple Cash and see two cards on the payment sheet, your Apple Cash balance is less than the payment amount. The remainder will be funded by one of your debit cards in Wallet. Tap the arrow .
- Choose a debit card to pay the remainder.
- If you have no Apple Cash balance, you can use a debit card in Wallet for the entire payment amount. You can see which card is being used on the confirmation screen.