Edibles aren’t the only thing that’s become a popular craze with weed like it used to be. Pot brownies are classic, but outdated compared to the latest cannabis-infused recipes that are flooding the web. Well, the D8 Team wasn’t about to let an opportunity to tailor the best cannabis recipes for you pass us by.
So, we searched the web, found over a dozen weed recipes, and tried each of them out to find the best ones!
Say hello to delicious Delta 8 infused recipe ideas that will elevate your cooking to the next level.
If you’re a hipster, or just love a really well-crafted cup of Joe, then this cannabis recipe is right up your alley. It takes a little bit of time to create, so try it on a weekend or morning off to really enjoy the experience of being a weed wizard in the kitchen, but also to bask in the effects once you start drinking it!
3 Cups Water
2 TBSP Butter (or Coconut Oil)
½ Gram Ground Cannabis Flower
- On the stovetop, bring the water to a boil in a small pot or saucepan. When the water is boiling, add butter.
- When the butter has melted, add the ground cannabis and reduce the heat. Simmer for approx. 40 minutes, stirring occasionally to keep it infusing evenly.
- Skim or strain the cannabis flower from the water and butter mixture. This mixture will then be used to brew your coffee. Note: if you’re using a French Press, you can leave the ground flower in since the press has a strainer in it.
- Use water and butter mixture to brew coffee as usual.
- Pour yourself a cup (this recipe makes two cups) and enjoy the slow buzz to follow!
Sweety & Tangy Watermelon Cannabis BBQ Sauce
Let’s get funky for summertime with a staple that will be a huge hit with you and your friends. A finger-lickin’ time awaits with cannabis-infused BBQ sauce with a twist!
½ Cup Watermelon
¼ Cup Brown Sugar
½ Cup White Vinegar
1 Tablespoon Minced Garlic
¼ Cup Infused Coconut Oil
½ Cup Ketchup
2 Limes Squeezed
½ Tablespoon Salt
½ Teaspoon Black Pepper
Optional: ½ Tablespoon Cayenne
- In a blender, puree the watermelon until smooth.
- In a medium saucepan, combine watermelon, ketchup, brown sugar, lime juice, vinegar, salt, garlic, and black pepper.
- Bring mixture to a simmer and whisk over medium heat.
- Stir continuously until mixture has thickened to your liking.
- Remove from heat and let rest for about 10 minutes before thoroughly incorporating infused coconut oil to the sauce.
- Let sauce rest in the fridge overnight for best results, or for 1-2 hours.
- Prepare your chicken wings or pork ribs and apply sauce generously to cooked meat.
For various flavors and styles of sauces, check out this article for an entire selection of cannabis BBQ sauce recipes.
And because there are so many, we wanted to share some of our top links to several other cannabis recipes that are both out there, but still easy to do from home!
Cannabis-Infused Milk (Fun for using with cereal!)
Put your baking caps on and get ready to become an elite weed chef in your own kitchen! Make a weekend of it, and definitely share your inventions with friends for good vibes and positive feedback. (Make sure to use high-quality Delta 8 Distillate for the edible recipes.) And if all else fails, and you just weren’t meant to cook, no worries! Buy the best Delta 8 gummies and edibles right here at your favorite D8 THC Shop.