It’s only right for us to write an ode to the queen of hemp-derived cannabis, isn’t it? Hempress is a strain that deserves all of us to bow to her for her complexities, but certainly because of how she smokes and the effects thereafter. As our flower of the month, Hempress Delta 8 is ready for her spotlight debut!
A Review of Hempress Delta 8
Of course, the queen would be an Indica-dominant strain, the best for relaxation and a body high that you’ll feel deep down in your bones. If you’re looking for something to really chill you out and give you the best night’s sleep, Hempress Delta 8 is the strain for you! Let’s breakdown everything Her Highness can do:
- High CBD Levels: with almost 19% CBD content, Hempress is great for easing any aches and pains you have. Inflammation will be calmed and you’ll feel right as rain after just a few puffs.
- Helps Relieve Anxiety: we all get stressed and feeling anxious can take a serious toll on our mental and physical health. Hempress works wonders to release all that anxiety bundled up inside and relax you from head to toe.
- Relaxing Qualities: Not only does the CBD in Hempress help relax you, but the Indica benefits mixed with the potent Delta 8 oil sprayed on the bud will give you the ultimate full-body relaxation that you need to unwind after a long day.
- Remedies Insomnia: If you have trouble sleeping, staying asleep, or tossing and turning, Hempress is a terrific strain that can pacify your chronic insomnia. Its relaxing and calming properties make it the perfect nightcap to send you into the best night’s sleep!
- Boosts Mood: Even though it’s Indica-dominant, Hempress has a wonderful cerebral effect that lifts your mood and washes away all of that stress you felt during the day.
Now that you know this is a bomb evening flower, it’s time to go into the flavor palette. With a diverse terpene profile, Hempress Delta 8 doesn’t disappoint when it comes to the nose of the bud. Caryophyllene, Nerolidol, Pinene, Bisabolol are the terpenes found in this royal bud, crafting a citrus and pine aroma that ends with a floral, sweet taste. It’s reminiscent of the spices from a Chai tea, granting it another level of relaxation with each puff.
It accompanies the seriously dense flower covered in crystals and Delta 8 oil. The high of this CBD-rich Delta 8 flower is a combination of couch-lock goodness and cerebral airiness that sails you away to a mind palace of pampering, calmness, and relief.
Hempress Delta 8 reigns as a top-selling Indica strain, however, we offer other options of flower, including just CBD flower, if you need different effects. At D8 THC Shop, you’ll find everything you’re looking for from Delta 8, CBD, and CBG. We highly recommend Hempress for the ultimate unwinding bud to relax you and have the best night sleep we all need these days.